♪♫ Diet Mountain Dew - Lana Del Rey
Unfortunately, I have to start this blog off with some bad news; my boyfriend and I broke up. It was mutual and although I seen it coming, it still really hurt. I cried for a few days. Now I'm feeling like I've accepted it. I'm actually feeling a bit excited to begin dating again, but I don't plan on jumping back into that for a little while. Not just due to the quarantine, but also because I want to spend some time by myself and I want to focus more on my job as well. He was a great boyfriend and I wish him all the luck in the future with finding happiness.
Although he was great, I did let go of myself while we dated. Thats entirely my fault. I stopped putting effort into my appearance and I don't feel like myself now... I haven't for a while honestly. I've decided that once this quarantine is over, I'm putting lots of blue dye in my hair (underneath though so that I don't need constant touch ups), I'm getting a few tattoos, I'm wearing dark dramatic makeup again and I'm going to buy clothes like the ones I used to wear. I also want to start going to the gym/walking everyday and I want to buy those magnetic eyelashes that I keep seeing everywhere. I hear good things about them and I've always wanted longer/thicker eyelashes! I can't wait for the quarantine to end so that I can get started on all of this!
During this quarantine, I want to learn how to play piano. My house has one and I've always wanted to learn, so now seems like a good time! I'd also like to do some writing. I already got started yesterday on a romantic post-apocalyptic short story. It felt good to write again. It felt good to dream and fantasize about love and the possibilities that come with it. Sometimes I wonder if I'd be happy just dating several guys throughout my life and never committing to any of them. I struggle with being tied down. I'm a free spirit. I also love falling in love and I love experiencing that feeling over and over again. But who knows, maybe that guy/girl will come along that will make me change my mind and I'll spend my life with them.
The future looks bright and I'm looking forward to all the things to come. ♥
Unfortunately, I have to start this blog off with some bad news; my boyfriend and I broke up. It was mutual and although I seen it coming, it still really hurt. I cried for a few days. Now I'm feeling like I've accepted it. I'm actually feeling a bit excited to begin dating again, but I don't plan on jumping back into that for a little while. Not just due to the quarantine, but also because I want to spend some time by myself and I want to focus more on my job as well. He was a great boyfriend and I wish him all the luck in the future with finding happiness.
Although he was great, I did let go of myself while we dated. Thats entirely my fault. I stopped putting effort into my appearance and I don't feel like myself now... I haven't for a while honestly. I've decided that once this quarantine is over, I'm putting lots of blue dye in my hair (underneath though so that I don't need constant touch ups), I'm getting a few tattoos, I'm wearing dark dramatic makeup again and I'm going to buy clothes like the ones I used to wear. I also want to start going to the gym/walking everyday and I want to buy those magnetic eyelashes that I keep seeing everywhere. I hear good things about them and I've always wanted longer/thicker eyelashes! I can't wait for the quarantine to end so that I can get started on all of this!
During this quarantine, I want to learn how to play piano. My house has one and I've always wanted to learn, so now seems like a good time! I'd also like to do some writing. I already got started yesterday on a romantic post-apocalyptic short story. It felt good to write again. It felt good to dream and fantasize about love and the possibilities that come with it. Sometimes I wonder if I'd be happy just dating several guys throughout my life and never committing to any of them. I struggle with being tied down. I'm a free spirit. I also love falling in love and I love experiencing that feeling over and over again. But who knows, maybe that guy/girl will come along that will make me change my mind and I'll spend my life with them.
The future looks bright and I'm looking forward to all the things to come. ♥
I don't know what to say expect that I am sorry to hear that, but I am glad to see you are looking at this in a positive way.
ReplyDeleteTiffany | loveiszero.net
I'm sorry to hear about your breakup, Dee. The termination of relationships is always a bit difficult to deal with, but it's good to see that you're moving into acceptance and looking towards the future. <3
ReplyDeleteLet me know how those magnetic eyelashes work for you. I am too nervous to buy them to try for myself.