Sunday, March 3, 2019

lift me up to the stars

♪♫ Gnosts N Stuff - Deadmau5 ft. Rob Swire

I keep forgetting to blog! So sorry! A lot has happened since I last blogged. I'll start with Valentine's Day; I was unable to spend it with my boyfriend, so I watched That '70s Show and ate Reese cups by myself. It was fun to have my own little celebration! My boyfriend and I got together and celebrated Valentine's Day two days later, when we both had the free time. Sadly, I was very sick with a cold. It was awful. Despite my sickness, we cuddled, watched TV, and ordered Chinese food to celebrate. It wasn't fancy, but I loved it! We also exchanged cheap gifts (we decided to keep it under $5). I bought him a little box of Reese cups (just like the one I got for myself) and he bought me a horror book (he knows me well).


The week after Valentine's Day, I was mostly sick. However, I did manage to have a pretty decent week! I received my mini coffin shelf in the mail from Sourpuss. Its so cute! I'm not sure what to put on it yet, but I'll figure it out at some point. For now, its sitting on the top of my book shelf. Also, I ended up ordering a collector's edition of Wild at Heart on Blu-ray. I've had my eye on it for months, so I finally decided to get it. Last but not least, I finished reading The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson. It was so good! The ending was so well written and creepy as hell. I definitely need to read more of Shirley Jackson's books!


Earlier this week, I met up with my dad for supper at the mall. It was really nice to spend time with him. I hadn't seen him in a couple months. I also went to the book store and bought two books; Magic Tree House #17: Tonight on the Titanic by Mary Pope Osbourne and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. It was about $10 altogether for both books. Such a good deal! Even though I had a good time at dinner and the book store, that day was a stressful one. I ended up crying when I got home from all the stress. Sometimes you just need a good cry. I felt a lot better afterwards though!


A few days ago, my cousin got the insurance money from the flood we had in our basement. She couldn't decide how to divide it up, so she ended up splitting the money evenly between the three of us (my grandmother being the other person). So basically, I got $600 that I wasn't expecting! Wooo! I've decided to save most of it, but I did spend about $100 of it so far. I went to visit my boyfriend this weekend and I took him on a date. We went out for lunch at a local restaurant, then we went bowling. At the bowling alley, I won a Pikachu plushie in a claw machine! It was only $1 and I got it on my first try! He also took me to Wal-mart, where I bought three pairs of jeggings (I need them for school). It was a great day!


Today I found a bunch of supplies from a few years ago when I sold Twin Peaks inspired rings on Etsy. I ended up purchasing $30 worth of additional supplies on Ebay and now I have enough supplies to make fifty rings! Minus the money for supplies, I will make a profit of $620! They were my best selling item back in the day when I had an Etsy shop. I sold at least one per day! I just need to sell three rings to cover the supplies, then its all profit after that. Wooo! I can't wait to get back into it! I'm going to use the money I make from them to pay for driving lessons.

That is all for now. Hopefully I will remember to blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment