Wednesday, November 27, 2013

fire all of your guns at once

♪♫ Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf

Monday was a somewhat unpleasant day. Although...I did receive the triple feature of Psycho sequels on DVD. Yay! I was kinda expecting more packages to arrive. Ugh. I'm so impatient, LOL. Anyways, my mum and I got into a bit of a fight. No surprise. We were talking and I brought up the fact that I almost drowned when I was in pre-school. She freaked out and said that I lie for attention because I have mental illness. I was so hurt and shocked. She told me that she believes the pre-school teacher, even though she lied to save her job. -_-


She later apologized and said she doesn't like to talk about it. Or anything negative at all, for that matter. But not everything in life is positive. She needs to realize that. So yeah...I pretty much just spent my day having a Psycho movie marathon. And my bladder infection isn't improving. I think I need to go back to the doctor. Ugh. I also agreed to do Bible study with my mum's church friend. I have no intention of going to church. I'm against religion. But I love learning about it. I'll see how it goes. :P

Tuesday was...meh. I got White Star by Elizabeth Vaughan in the mail. Wooo! Now my Epic of Palins collection is complete. And I decided to do some drawing too. My first drawing was inspired by David Lynch's Inland Empire. If you seen the movie, you'd get the references in the drawing. The second one is a...warrior faerie? Not too sure. I had no plans in mind when I started it. Turned out pretty weird looking to be honest. And once again; no improvement with my bladder infection. Ahhhh. D:



Today was pretty great. I got The Elephant Man on DVD in the mail. Wooo! And BJ was kind enough to take pity upon my poor ass and buy me $65 worth of groceries. Which should last for the month. I'm hoping. I also got my prescription filled. And we had to walk to the liquor store for Kara, which I wasn't too happy about. But I'm so thankful that BJ helped me with everything. Especially helping me carry everything on the bus, then from the bus stop to my house...in the pouring rain. We were completely soaked.


I changed into dry clothes once we got to my house, and I gave BJ a towel to sit on. He passed me everything from the bags and I put them away. I kept smiling as my fridge got filled up. I'm glad that I have good friends to help me out when I'm in need. Anyways, his mum came and picked us up a little while later (& I brought Bentley's birthday present & card for Kara to take to him - his birthday is tomorrow!). And we made it all the way to the west side...then we realized that we forgot Kara's liquor in my room. So we had to go back to get it. xD

Kara showed up at BJ's not long after we arrived. The night was pretty great. A lot of talking, laughing, and playing Monopoly (which I won). But they both got tired early, so BJ's mum drove us home. And she was nice enough to stop at Subway for me, so that I could get some dinner. Yum! My appetite has been kinda fucked up lately, so I feel happy when I actually eat something. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment