Friday, June 20, 2014

i shouldn't think of you as mine

♪♫ Hello It's Me - Todd Rundgren

Hello there! So, yesterday I spent most of my day getting dressed up for a girls night with Kara. I felt super pretty! Matt's parents picked Matt and I up after work so that I could pick my prescription and groceries. Then Matt and I got dropped off at the mall. Ate a quite supper. Then Kara showed up and Matt headed home. Kara and I went to the bar. We started out with an order of beer, then we went to the liquor store for wine. We each had a bottle. We went to the docks to drink and got stoned after that, then went to the tunnels to continue drinking and getting stoned. We met up with Kara's friend for a quick burn. I was sooo drunk and high, haha. Then Kara and I headed back to the bar for more beer. But she somehow lost 5 dollars, so her friend had to come back and lend her money! We had to leave half a pitcher at the bar. Ugh. But the night was awesome!


Today I woke up early. Luckily, I didn't have a hangover! I spent most of my day eating junk food on the couch. Oh and I got a book in the mail; Drowning in Rapture by Megan D. Martin! Sooo amazing so far! But I wanna wait until I have my bed before I get further into it. Kara and I were supposed to have a bonfire this evening, but it rained and it was windy. So we decided to stay home. On a happier note; Matt drew me a picture of the Eraserhead baby with "I love you" above it. I love it so much! He knows me so well! I think I'm gonna get the image put on a mug!


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment