♪♫ I Wish - Owen, Katie, Hayden and April-Lynn
Saturday was a really shitty day. My boyfriend was supposed to come over after work and help me get groceries before we went out for dinner with his dad (late Father's Day dinner). Getting groceries wasn't bad. I spent $55, which was only $5 more than I intended to spend. I got enough for three weeks. Nothing healthy, but I'm poor right now, so Kraft Dinner, ravioli and peanut butter sandwiches will have to do. Anyways, when we were almost done shopping, his dad called and was super pissed because apparently he had reservations and we weren't there. He never mentioned the reservations before. We thought we had some time to get everything done. But he is the type of guy who thinks he is never wrong and things always have to be his way.
He told us not to bother coming to dinner and my boyfriend was upset. I was really pissed off. We took all my groceries to my house to put them away and the entire time, my boyfriend looked really angry. He didn't talk at all. He just sat there. I offered him a sub for dinner and some cookies, but he said he wasn't hungry. He started to cheer up after a little while. Probably due to playing Mario and me making him laugh. After he left, he texted me and told me that he made up with his dad. But I still don't like his dad at all.
On Sunday, I made this new layout. Its Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison from the movie The Doors. I'm not sure if I like it. But besides that, I spent Sunday just watching movies and making layouts. I made probably about ten layouts for future use. I'm tempted to change it right now actually. I was actually supposed to go swimming on Sunday, but my friends cancelled. I was kinda pissed, because they went to the beach without me. Apparently there was no room left in the car.
On Monday I waited around for a while, because I had plans with Kat, but I wasn't sure when she was gonna pick me up. I ended up seeing a music video posted on Facebook made by some of the kids who live around my neighborhood. Its not my kind of music, but its really well done. They even wrote the lyrics themselves! I'm quite impressed. They're even playing it on the radio now. I'll post the video below if you wanna watch it. Anyways, so Kat finally picked me up in the late afternoon. We went to McDonald's quickly because Paul was hungry and I ended up buying a drink (apparently its only one dollar for any size pop all summer). Then we stopped by Adam's work to see him for a few minutes. I ran to the smoke shop and got a pack, which I regret (I'm trying to quit). Paul quit smoking and was bitchin' at me and Kat all day about us smoking. Then we watched the new episodes of True Blood and Paul kept making jokes the entire time. I think he needs to stop watching porn, because he was expecting everyone to have sex. But it was a good day. I went home and relaxed for the rest of the evening.
The music video!
Like I said, it was made by kids in my neighborhood and its really well done!
Tuesday was dreadfully boring. I had an appointment early in the morning with my psychiatrist and he gave me another prescription to last till after I get back from my vacation. Then I briefly seen my therapist and she told me that my chances are really good for getting permanent disability, but I have to wait another month or two to find out. I really wanna dye my hair blue, so I'm anxious (pictures below). I'm also really nervous about saving up $4000 for my apartment. So if you wanna donate any money, that would be awesome. Even a few dollars. I'm buying a lot of stuff at the dollar store (dishes, towels, cleaning products, etc). So I'll put a donate button below in this blog and below on the page. The only other somewhat interesting things that happened was my mom ordering pizza for us and taking pictures on my webcam (only one picture turned out good though).
Would David Lynch be proud?
I get weird at night sometimes...

Any amount of money will help!
I'll be so very thankful. ^_^
Blue hair inspiration
I'm also really inspired by the makeup in the bottom pictures. :3

Yesterday was a crazy day. It was the beginning of our city's version of American Idol. It happens on the stage near the boardwalk and all the young people are always there, usually drunk and/or high. Sometimes there is a fight or two. Always really loud and crazy. My boyfriend and I waited for over three hours for it to start. We showed up too early, hoping to see some friends and we only found a few people. We sat on the picnic benches and talked to pass the time. Finally people started showing up and we had to walk around to several groups of people that we knew. I only seen one person that I hate. She looked horrible, which made me feel good. She reminds me of Mimi from The Drew Carey Show. Also, one of my friends auditioned for idol and she was amazing, but she didn't make it through. It made me so mad. I think its because she did a country song and anyone else who did a song that wasn't a shitty pop song was booted out. So many unique voices, but they pick the ones that sound like every other voice on the radio. I was pissed.
My boyfriend and I left before it ended and went for a long walk. We ended up by the hospital and sat down for a talk. I ended up telling him some things that I've never told anyone and I was so scared he was gonna look at me different, but he didn't. He was so understanding and it made me feel better. Then I explained a little bit about why I avoid people (abuse, bullying, abandonment, etc). We grabbed some food, then headed to my house and spent some more time together. I started feeling really nauseous though, so he had to go home. And not even a minute after he left, I got really sick. I barely made it to the bathroom. It was awful.
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do today. I really do need to clean my room though, so I might do that. And I really wanna get some Subway for dinner. I still got that old Subway card with $10 on it. That means I can get two more six inch subs. ^_^
Saturday was a really shitty day. My boyfriend was supposed to come over after work and help me get groceries before we went out for dinner with his dad (late Father's Day dinner). Getting groceries wasn't bad. I spent $55, which was only $5 more than I intended to spend. I got enough for three weeks. Nothing healthy, but I'm poor right now, so Kraft Dinner, ravioli and peanut butter sandwiches will have to do. Anyways, when we were almost done shopping, his dad called and was super pissed because apparently he had reservations and we weren't there. He never mentioned the reservations before. We thought we had some time to get everything done. But he is the type of guy who thinks he is never wrong and things always have to be his way.
He told us not to bother coming to dinner and my boyfriend was upset. I was really pissed off. We took all my groceries to my house to put them away and the entire time, my boyfriend looked really angry. He didn't talk at all. He just sat there. I offered him a sub for dinner and some cookies, but he said he wasn't hungry. He started to cheer up after a little while. Probably due to playing Mario and me making him laugh. After he left, he texted me and told me that he made up with his dad. But I still don't like his dad at all.
On Sunday, I made this new layout. Its Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison from the movie The Doors. I'm not sure if I like it. But besides that, I spent Sunday just watching movies and making layouts. I made probably about ten layouts for future use. I'm tempted to change it right now actually. I was actually supposed to go swimming on Sunday, but my friends cancelled. I was kinda pissed, because they went to the beach without me. Apparently there was no room left in the car.
On Monday I waited around for a while, because I had plans with Kat, but I wasn't sure when she was gonna pick me up. I ended up seeing a music video posted on Facebook made by some of the kids who live around my neighborhood. Its not my kind of music, but its really well done. They even wrote the lyrics themselves! I'm quite impressed. They're even playing it on the radio now. I'll post the video below if you wanna watch it. Anyways, so Kat finally picked me up in the late afternoon. We went to McDonald's quickly because Paul was hungry and I ended up buying a drink (apparently its only one dollar for any size pop all summer). Then we stopped by Adam's work to see him for a few minutes. I ran to the smoke shop and got a pack, which I regret (I'm trying to quit). Paul quit smoking and was bitchin' at me and Kat all day about us smoking. Then we watched the new episodes of True Blood and Paul kept making jokes the entire time. I think he needs to stop watching porn, because he was expecting everyone to have sex. But it was a good day. I went home and relaxed for the rest of the evening.
Like I said, it was made by kids in my neighborhood and its really well done!
Tuesday was dreadfully boring. I had an appointment early in the morning with my psychiatrist and he gave me another prescription to last till after I get back from my vacation. Then I briefly seen my therapist and she told me that my chances are really good for getting permanent disability, but I have to wait another month or two to find out. I really wanna dye my hair blue, so I'm anxious (pictures below). I'm also really nervous about saving up $4000 for my apartment. So if you wanna donate any money, that would be awesome. Even a few dollars. I'm buying a lot of stuff at the dollar store (dishes, towels, cleaning products, etc). So I'll put a donate button below in this blog and below on the page. The only other somewhat interesting things that happened was my mom ordering pizza for us and taking pictures on my webcam (only one picture turned out good though).
I get weird at night sometimes...

Any amount of money will help!
I'll be so very thankful. ^_^
Blue hair inspiration
I'm also really inspired by the makeup in the bottom pictures. :3

Yesterday was a crazy day. It was the beginning of our city's version of American Idol. It happens on the stage near the boardwalk and all the young people are always there, usually drunk and/or high. Sometimes there is a fight or two. Always really loud and crazy. My boyfriend and I waited for over three hours for it to start. We showed up too early, hoping to see some friends and we only found a few people. We sat on the picnic benches and talked to pass the time. Finally people started showing up and we had to walk around to several groups of people that we knew. I only seen one person that I hate. She looked horrible, which made me feel good. She reminds me of Mimi from The Drew Carey Show. Also, one of my friends auditioned for idol and she was amazing, but she didn't make it through. It made me so mad. I think its because she did a country song and anyone else who did a song that wasn't a shitty pop song was booted out. So many unique voices, but they pick the ones that sound like every other voice on the radio. I was pissed.
My boyfriend and I left before it ended and went for a long walk. We ended up by the hospital and sat down for a talk. I ended up telling him some things that I've never told anyone and I was so scared he was gonna look at me different, but he didn't. He was so understanding and it made me feel better. Then I explained a little bit about why I avoid people (abuse, bullying, abandonment, etc). We grabbed some food, then headed to my house and spent some more time together. I started feeling really nauseous though, so he had to go home. And not even a minute after he left, I got really sick. I barely made it to the bathroom. It was awful.
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do today. I really do need to clean my room though, so I might do that. And I really wanna get some Subway for dinner. I still got that old Subway card with $10 on it. That means I can get two more six inch subs. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment