♪♫ Hello, Its Me - Todd Rundgren
So sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Tourists starting coming to my city, so the malls were packed everyday. And the mall was the only place where I could use the internet to write blogs. So I decided to avoid it. But I'm in Halifax now, which means I will be blogging a lot in the next few weeks. I arrived here yesterday and I'm really excited! :D
Not a whole lot has happened since I last blogged. My phone (Touchscreen Blackberry Curve) got stolen. I was devastated. I still kinda am. But its okay, because I got a temporary job for next week that will give me the money I need for a new phone. I'm getting the same one again. I'm addicted to Blackberry and I prefer touchscreen. I'm really excited! Also, I might get more work the week after, which would buy me a new wardrobe. :)
I've been getting addicted to reading again. I finished reading Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (Fifth book in the Vampire Academy series. I've already read the other four a while ago.) and now I'm halfway through Last Sacrifice. Its tied with Harry Potter for my favorite series. Its amazing, I highly recommend it. And don't let the fact its a teen vampire novel scare you away. Its nothing like Twilight. The main character Rose is a tough bitch that kicks ass and knows she don't need a man to survive. I admire her. ^_^
I found out a few days ago that I have Bronchitis. The doctor prescribed me antibiotics. I really hate being sick and I hope it doesn't ruin my vacation. It feels like I keep getting sick all the time. Maybe I need to eat healthier. All I know is, I'm gonna be so happy when I start feeling better. Hopefully its not too long of a wait. And hopefully I don't get sick with something else after getting better. I hate having bad luck. :(
I had something kinda scary happen to me a few days ago. I was going to walk home from the bar at 1:00 am and a creepy rapist looking guy started to follow me and asked me to come to his place. I kept saying no and he started getting up in my face and continued following me. So I turned and walked as fast as I could towards where my I last seen my friends. Thankfully they were still there and I got them to walk me home (even though it took a little while because they were drunk as hell).
And last but not least: I got a retweet/reply from Danny Masterson (he played Hyde on That 70s Show). I've been waiting for a celebrity tweet for years and it came from someone I really admire. I'm happy. :3
Thats all I can think of for now. I will come up with more later. :D
So sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Tourists starting coming to my city, so the malls were packed everyday. And the mall was the only place where I could use the internet to write blogs. So I decided to avoid it. But I'm in Halifax now, which means I will be blogging a lot in the next few weeks. I arrived here yesterday and I'm really excited! :D
Not a whole lot has happened since I last blogged. My phone (Touchscreen Blackberry Curve) got stolen. I was devastated. I still kinda am. But its okay, because I got a temporary job for next week that will give me the money I need for a new phone. I'm getting the same one again. I'm addicted to Blackberry and I prefer touchscreen. I'm really excited! Also, I might get more work the week after, which would buy me a new wardrobe. :)
I've been getting addicted to reading again. I finished reading Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (Fifth book in the Vampire Academy series. I've already read the other four a while ago.) and now I'm halfway through Last Sacrifice. Its tied with Harry Potter for my favorite series. Its amazing, I highly recommend it. And don't let the fact its a teen vampire novel scare you away. Its nothing like Twilight. The main character Rose is a tough bitch that kicks ass and knows she don't need a man to survive. I admire her. ^_^
I found out a few days ago that I have Bronchitis. The doctor prescribed me antibiotics. I really hate being sick and I hope it doesn't ruin my vacation. It feels like I keep getting sick all the time. Maybe I need to eat healthier. All I know is, I'm gonna be so happy when I start feeling better. Hopefully its not too long of a wait. And hopefully I don't get sick with something else after getting better. I hate having bad luck. :(
I had something kinda scary happen to me a few days ago. I was going to walk home from the bar at 1:00 am and a creepy rapist looking guy started to follow me and asked me to come to his place. I kept saying no and he started getting up in my face and continued following me. So I turned and walked as fast as I could towards where my I last seen my friends. Thankfully they were still there and I got them to walk me home (even though it took a little while because they were drunk as hell).
And last but not least: I got a retweet/reply from Danny Masterson (he played Hyde on That 70s Show). I've been waiting for a celebrity tweet for years and it came from someone I really admire. I'm happy. :3
Thats all I can think of for now. I will come up with more later. :D

Aww, at least you can have a new phone soon. The saddest phone moment for me was when my phone got run over by a car (I unknowingly dropped it in the driveway) LOL x___x
ReplyDeleteEeks for the creepy guy. I'm glad you played it smart and went back to find your friends. Get well soon, by the way!