"Life just bent me over the table, fucked me in the ass & didn't even think about using protection."
I would like to inform everybody, that bitches be fer realzies crazy. Word son. Okay, now that I got that out of my system...I'd like to say that I have the worst luck ever. People always say "it'll get better!", but then shit just gets sooo much worse. I used to get really upset about it...but now I'm sooo used to it that I just laugh.
My darlin' best friend Robyn came over today. We spent quite a bit of time watching Supernatural videos on youtube *drools over Jared Padalecki's sexy body* & eatin' candy corn. I sure do miss that bitch. You know your best friends with someone when they call don't care if you call them a bitch...lol!
I haven't been going to school *smacks self in face* so Tara got pissed me at me & told me I might lose my apartment. I didn't cry, I didn't get depressed...I just sat there...continuing with what I was doing. I feel like lately, I'm not showing enough emotion about things that should be bothering me...
Well folks, I'm off now. I'm going to read Spirit Bound (a year after I bought it...fail!), goodbye!
Hey :)
ReplyDeleteI've been pretty good, just got back from some trips that I took with my dad. A little father-daughter bond never hurt, right? Haha <33
Ohhh I LOVE The Fray and Jared Padalecki's sexy body also, tasty!!! Go to school lady! Nothing good ever comes from missing school!
^^Me being a mother!
xxxx